I have a family emergency and won’t be able to come in today. I will try to have the tests graded ASAP but the important info is what you will be doing today in my absence.
Chemistry: Follow the directions on the board and find the video and documents on the Chem. Semester 1 page.
Biology: Complete the steps listed on the board in order.
- Complete the warm up on a new “Note”:
- What is an atom?
- What is an element?
- What is a bond?
- T/F – In the living world of anything determines it’s function
- Watch this YouTube video over the notes we were going to take today
- Basic Chemistry with Mr. Kubuske <–Link Fixed
- I would suggest taking the notes on paper the first time, then notability the second
- Do the “Periodic Table Labeling” on the back of your packet
- The instructions are located at your table (please leave them there neatly at the end of the period)
- Colored pencils and markers are located in the back. Please take what you need, share, and return the items when you’re done
- Complete the Chemistry Practice tables in the middle of the packet as homework
Please stay on task and do not disrupt others who are trying to work… or you might have this guy show up to class on Wednesday