I won’t be in this morning, but I will be back for 5th & 6th period if you need any help. Here is the plan for SEHS & XBio this morning.
- Pick up your worksheet from the table. Do the “Prokaryote Reading” first. Read the passage and highlight any information you think is important.
- After racing, answer the questions, label the picture, and color the picture on the backside.
- If there is time leftover, you can start your cell part chart which we’ll be going through next week. Below is the YouTube video that will help with your chart.
Your IAs are due Monday! Use the example papers to write your papers. Here are a few tips and reminders:
- Data – Your data collection section will have two parts: Raw Data & Processed Data. The processed Data includes a table with mean, standard deviation, 2 standard deviations, upper range, lower range, and Ttest. It also would include all of your graphs.
- Conclusion – Is a description of what your processed data says
- Evaluation – Is a description of what may have influenced your data or not done quite right. For each limitation, write a way to improve it in the future.
- Bibliography – MLA format
- Visual Aide – Search “infographic” on google and use an example as a guide. Think of it as a colorful illustration of your data.
I’ll be back to help this afternoon and will be available after school to help. Have a great day & BEAT ST. X!