Hey D Period!
Sorry I can’t be with you today, but I’m on my way to Louisville with our Football team.
In my Absence, Mrs. Klott is going to help you navigate through today’s activities. Here’s what you need to accomplish:
- Complete the “Hypothesis & Variables“ handout I gave you last class. Work with your table mates to complete this together. Then…
- Flip to the back-side and have fun finding the scientific method terms in the word search as a group!
- Then, with your shoulder partner (same partner from the Tennis Ball Lab) complete the “Big Pill Company” activity that you picked up when you came in today.
- When you finish with those, compare your answers with the other group at your table.
- Finally, use whatever time you have left to look over the packet you picked up today about the “Inquiry Lab“ you will complete next class. You and your shoulder partner will be testing either the strength of toilet paper or the absorbency of paper towels, your choice. You will create a procedure and collect data to prove or disprove your hypothesis. Then, you will each be writing a formal lab report outlined in this packet. Today, you should think about how you will accomplish this experiment and what your procedure may be.
Enjoy the Welcome Week assembly and I’ll see you next week!