I’ll be out today doing some professional development over at Fatima. If you need me, send a quick email. Otherwise, you are working in an open classroom at your own pace. Please be respectful of the substitute and work on something during class even if it is not something related to our class. Enjoy the great weather and have a good day!
- Biome Books – Due Monday
- Interdependence Notes – Must be completed before class tomorrow
- Interdependence Guided Practice – Can be done anytime today or tomorrow but not until notes are done
- Wolf/Moose Article – On the back of the guided practice (or the first page of the lab pdf)
- Predator/Prey Lab – Done in class on Friday. Will take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete. Lab report due Monday but can be turned in Friday
- Continue working on the open classroom format. As you complete activities, show the sub you have them done (check your own work online) and have him initial your work. Keep in mind it is up to you to control your learning so if you choose to cheat the system and copy work to get extra sections done it will only hurt you in the long run.