Sorry I can’t be there 1st or 2nd period. To the left is a picture of what I’ll be doing today…
below are the directions on what you’ll be doing today:
- Take notes on the first section of Unit 2, Basic Chemistry. Their is a YouTube video to watch or the PPT slides. Either way please take the notes and have them ready for class tomorrow.
- When you finish the notes, complete the worksheet on the back of the notes. It is NOT homework, but it is a good review. If you get stumped on a blank, read a sentence ahead and see if you can figure it out. You can always ask a person nearby for help too.
- I’ll be back later today and have your tests graded and posted
- See you on Friday. If you need anything else email me email@example.com
- Your goal should be to try to have all 6 of the assessment statements for 6.1 done today. Lets try to get back into the routine of working and start to get ourselves back on track.